An account of my amazing trip to Japan. Something that took only 14 years to actually happen.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Last Night






Last night I went to a place called Hard Off, which is a used goods store. There wasn't anything too good there. There were tons of Louis Vuitton and Chanel purses, but they were still like 3 or 400 dollars (Sorry Mom). Then we went to a place called Book Off. Yes, it's a used book store. I bought a few different books. Prices were great. Tons of books were around a dollar. However, the ones I bought were a little more, with the exception of the first Nana manga. Then after that we went to a game centre. It was really funny. There was like 1 other girl there besides me. The games looked pretty neat, but I didn't want to have anyone watch me try to play because everyone there seemed to be a professional. We then went across the parking lot to the pachinko building! So I tried pachinko for the first time. I didn't win anything. Haha. But it was fun anyway. After that we went to another game centre, this one was much bigger and nicer. I have no luck with gaming. I couldn't win anything from the ufo catchers until I went to this candy one and managed to knock one thing down. Ten dollars and I got some kind of food item that probably costs like 25 cents. I forgot to mention that I tried some ufo catchers at the last game centre. One was called UFO Colon. Fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment