An account of my amazing trip to Japan. Something that took only 14 years to actually happen.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Shopping







So last night, after eating, we went to Wonder Goo (yeah, I know) at about 10:30pm or so. I ended up spending like $70 on Koda Kumi cds. Lol. If I didn't buy the used ones I would've probably been looking at like over $200 for the same ones. Crazy!! But I bought the deluxe edition cd/dvd combos! So I have lots to watch/listen to.

Anyway, today I slept in and I'm not jetlagged at all now. I went to the Jusco right by Barry's apartment to go grocery shopping. Haha, right now on tv they're talking about these fish they're finding slithering around on the ground (no water) and the X-Files instrumental is playing in the background, haha. Anyway, grocery shopping was so cool. You can buy single beers from the refrigerated section. And the food is so cool. I bought a premade lunch and a beer for myself. I bought a lot of other stuff too. Then I had to pay, so I did. But I didn't have a bag so I had to ask someone where I could get one. I actually had to speak a little Japanese. It's still so awkward. Haha. But I could understand the answer, so it was ok. Now I'm going to go out again!

No comments:

Post a Comment